NEW YORK (AP) — The U.S. rock band Eagles of Death Metal has announced dates for a rescheduled European tour, including a return to Paris.
The band was performing at the Bataclan in Paris on Nov. 13 when 130 people were killed in the city. The band will play at the Olympia Theatre in Paris on Feb. 16, 2016.
Concertgoers who attended the Bataclan show will earn free tickets to the upcoming Paris show.
Jesse Hughes, Eagles of Death Metal’s frontman and co-founder, says not returning to finish the band’s set was never an option.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's what we know about the 'delta-plus' variant, already detected in U.S. and elsewhere
- Should I mask? Can I travel? What about hugs? How delta is changing advice for the vaccinated
- Passenger arrives taped to his seat after assault of 3 flight attendants
- Bill Gates says Epstein relationship was ‘a huge mistake’
- Virtually all emperor penguins may be pushed to brink of extinction, study finds
Says Hughes: “We look forward to coming back in February and continuing our mission to bring rock ‘n’ roll to the world.”
The band’s The Nos Amis Tour starts Feb. 13, 2016, in Stockholm.