Ava DuVernay, Reese Witherspoon, Geena Davis and Kerry Washington are among the Hollywood figures teaming up to mark the one-year anniversary of Time’s Up with a celebrity auction to benefit the group’s legal fund.
The Time’s Up campaign kicked off at the Golden Globes in January. To date, the legal fund has raised more than $22 million.
Among the items on auction will be an opportunity to attend a post-production session with director DuVernay on her Netflix miniseries “Central Park 5,” a coffee date with Davis and meet-and-greets with Witherspoon at the “Big Little Lies” season 2 premiere, or Washington at her Broadway show, “American Son.”
The Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund says that to date it has connected more than 3,750 women and men to legal resources.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Morning coffee results in $1,000 fine, expulsion from Venice
- You downloaded FaceApp. Here's what you've just done to your privacy.
- An American woman and her boyfriend were exploring Canada. They were found dead on a highway.
- Nobel laureate from Iraq told Trump that ISIS killed her family. 'Where are they now?' he asked.
- Plan to slow Western wildfires would clear strips of land