DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — Firefighters in eastern Iowa say no one was hurt in an overnight fire that destroyed a Dubuque commercial building.
Firefighters called to the Link Hydraulic building found the structure fully engulfed in flames when they arrived just after 4 a.m. Thursday.
Firefighters called for backup from nearby fire departments to help control the blaze, as crews also battled sub-freezing temperatures and snow.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- COVID kills a leading anti-vaccine televangelist; evangelicals don't want to talk about it
- Which booster shot is best? Study of 7 COVID vaccines pinpoints the effects of each
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- A Kamala Harris staff exodus reignites questions about her leadership style — and her future ambitions
- Michigan parents found in building; bond set at $500K apiece
Firefighters warned motorists to use caution traveling on Highway 20 eastbound running past the business while crews were still on the scene.