DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — Firefighters in eastern Iowa say no one was hurt in an overnight fire that destroyed a Dubuque commercial building.
Firefighters called to the Link Hydraulic building found the structure fully engulfed in flames when they arrived just after 4 a.m. Thursday.
Firefighters called for backup from nearby fire departments to help control the blaze, as crews also battled sub-freezing temperatures and snow.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Several powerful earthquakes strike off the shore of Canada
- Leaked video shows Khashoggi 'body double' after killing VIEW
- Police say former boyfriend fatally shot Utah athlete from Pullman before killing himself
- Trump administration eyes defining transgender out of existence
- Judge: Michael Avenatti must pay $4.85M in ex-lawyer's suit
Firefighters warned motorists to use caution traveling on Highway 20 eastbound running past the business while crews were still on the scene.