CHICHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Police say a driver was killed in a head-on collision with a commercial truck in a New Hampshire town.
Police say the 36-year-old man, who has not been identified, was driving a black Acura when it hit another vehicle from behind before losing control and colliding head-on with a truck on Wednesday.
The 57-year-old man driving the truck suffered minor injuries and the other driver, a 33-year-old woman, refused medical aid.
The three-vehicle crash also spilled 100 gallons of diesel fuel onto Route 4 in Chichester, which was partially closed down during the evening commute for several hours.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
WMUR-TV reports the accident happened in the same area where a mother and son were killed in a 2011 crash.
The fatal crash remains under investigation.