CHICHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Police say a driver was killed in a head-on collision with a commercial truck in a New Hampshire town.
Police say the 36-year-old man, who has not been identified, was driving a black Acura when it hit another vehicle from behind before losing control and colliding head-on with a truck on Wednesday.
The 57-year-old man driving the truck suffered minor injuries and the other driver, a 33-year-old woman, refused medical aid.
The three-vehicle crash also spilled 100 gallons of diesel fuel onto Route 4 in Chichester, which was partially closed down during the evening commute for several hours.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Miami Beach struggles with spring break violence, big crowds VIEW
- How immune are we? Why knowing this is essential for post-pandemic life
WMUR-TV reports the accident happened in the same area where a mother and son were killed in a 2011 crash.
The fatal crash remains under investigation.