HUDSON, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire State Police say a driver has died after crashing head-on into another vehicle.
Police say 53-year-old Thomas Spillane, of Hudson, New Hampshire, was traveling north on a street at about 8:30 p.m. Sunday when he crossed a double yellow solid line and hit an oncoming car. He died at the scene.
The driver of the other vehicle, 19-year-old Jesse Pickett, of Merrimack, New Hampshire, was hospitalized with injuries. A passenger wasn’t hurt.
Police are investigating the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Family's Alaska fishing trip becomes nightmare with 3 dead and search over for 2 more
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Las Vegas maid stole $768,000 in jewelry from hotel room, police say
- Biden trips and falls on stage at Air Force graduation; White House says he's 'fine'
- Hunter Biden’s lawyers cite landmark gun ruling in bid to stave off charges