DOVER, Del. (AP) — Police say a Delaware man was picked up on his third driving-under-the-influence arrest after he was found passed out in the drive-thru lane of a McDonald’s restaurant.
Master Cpl. Mark Hoffman, a Dover police spokesman, said in a news release that 21-year-old Octavio Lopez-Hernandez of Dover was arrested around 1 a.m. Saturday after police were called to the restaurant.
Lopez-Hernandez was taken into custody without incident and charged with third offense DUI, a felony.
Lopez-Hernandez was being held behind bars with bond set at $5,000. It was not immediately clear whether he has an attorney.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events