DOVER, N.H. (AP) — Parking officials in Dover have voted to approve a deal with Tesla to install two charging stations in a parking garage.
Foster’s Daily Democrat reports the city Parking Commission voted unanimously last week to accept an offer from Tesla. Under the agreement, the company will give Dover two charging stations and pay $4,000 for installation costs. The city will pay $3,500 for the remaining project costs.
Parking Manager Bill Simons says each charging station will have a Tesla connector along with a universal connector. Simons says the stations should be installed in 60 days.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
Information from: Foster’s Daily Democrat, http://www.fosters.com