LAS VEGAS (AP) — A dog has found a permanent home after spending nearly 14 months at a Las Vegas animal shelter.
KLAS-TV reports the Vanoy family, which moved to Las Vegas from Colorado a couple months ago, adopted 6-year-old Mona after visiting the Animal Foundation on Saturday.
Mona, who was found in 2012 as a stray and had been back to the shelter a couple of times since then, is the Vanoy family’s first dog.
Mona had been at the shelter for 420 days.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mueller reveals Trump's attempts to choke off Russia probe VIEW
- 3 climbers presumed dead after Banff avalanche
- Democrats subpoena Mueller report amid calls for impeachment
- Here's the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it
- Key takeaways from Robert Mueller's Russia report VIEW
Information from: KLAS-TV, http://www.klas-tv.com