LAS VEGAS (AP) — A dog has found a permanent home after spending nearly 14 months at a Las Vegas animal shelter.
KLAS-TV reports the Vanoy family, which moved to Las Vegas from Colorado a couple months ago, adopted 6-year-old Mona after visiting the Animal Foundation on Saturday.
Mona, who was found in 2012 as a stray and had been back to the shelter a couple of times since then, is the Vanoy family’s first dog.
Mona had been at the shelter for 420 days.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department
Information from: KLAS-TV, http://www.klas-tv.com