BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) — Cross-country skiers can now get some exercise with their dogs on a new trail near downtown Bozeman.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports that the Bridger Ski Foundation and Run Dog Run created the nearly 0.6 mile (1 kilometer) long dog loop in Lindley Park just a block off Main Street with a donation from the Split Rock Foundation. Dogs are allowed to be off-leash but owners are urged not to allow their dogs to run through the rest of the park.
The Bridger Ski Foundation grooms six other trails in the Bozeman area but dogs aren’t allowed at its other in-town trails.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion
- Thousands of Seattle protesters gather downtown after Supreme Court reverses Roe v. Wade
- WA, other West Coast states form pact committing to protect abortion access
- The man most responsible for ending Roe worries that it could hurt his party
- Supreme Court: The leaked abortion draft versus the opinion
Information from: Bozeman Daily Chronicle, http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com