NEW YORK (AP) — Actress and activist Rose McGowan will be the subject of a new documentary TV series.
E! said Tuesday it will air the first part of “Citizen Rose” on Jan. 30, which coincides with the release of her memoir, “Brave.” Four more episodes will air in the spring.
McGowan helped open a national public discussion about sexual harassment and abuse when she accused Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein of raping her. Weinstein has repeatedly denied “allegations of non-consensual sex.”
With the documentary, McGowan says she hopes to “amplify my message of bravery, art, joy and survival” and to “show how we can heal through art even when being hounded by evil.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
She will serve as an executive producer.