ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Disney has released new details and visuals on the gondolas that will connect some of its theme parks and hotels at Disney World.
The Orlando Sentinel reports information on the gondola system, called the Disney Skyliner, was released on the Disney parks blog.
One station will be at the International Gateway at Epcot. Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be the station that serves as hub for the system where guests can transfer.
The blog did not say when the gondolas will open.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 40% of people with coronavirus have no symptoms; might they be the key to ending the pandemic?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Oregon trooper injured, 24 arrested in Portland protests VIEW
- Trump attempts to wrest tax and spending powers from Congress with new executive actions
- Jerry Falwell Jr. will take an indefinite leave of absence from Liberty
The gondola construction project comes as Disney is expanding by building new lands in Hollywood Studios as well adding more rides in Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
The gondolas had been rumored for months although Disney brought up the project in July during an event in Anaheim, California.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com/