LOS ANGELES (AP) — Diane Lane and Greg Kinnear are joining “House of Cards” for the political thriller’s final season.
Netflix said they’ll play siblings in the show’s sixth season, which resumed production Wednesday.
“House of Cards,” Netflix’s first original series, halted production last October amid sexual misconduct allegations against star Kevin Spacey.
Spacey was suspended from the show by producer Media Rights Capital after Netflix said it wouldn’t continue with it if he remained. A representative for the actor said previously that he was seeking unspecified treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Norwegians spot Viking ship buried in the ground
- Dutch art sleuth recovers Picasso stolen 20 years ago
- 'Total bombshell': Trump administration seeking full repeal of Obamacare
- Key take-aways from special counsel Robert Mueller’s report
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
Robin Wright, who co-starred as wife to Spacey’s Francis Underwood, will be the focus of the final season. A debut date has yet to be announced.
Further details on the new characters played by Lane and Kinnear weren’t available.