LOS ANGELES (AP) — Diane Lane and Greg Kinnear are joining “House of Cards” for the political thriller’s final season.
Netflix said they’ll play siblings in the show’s sixth season, which resumed production Wednesday.
“House of Cards,” Netflix’s first original series, halted production last October amid sexual misconduct allegations against star Kevin Spacey.
Spacey was suspended from the show by producer Media Rights Capital after Netflix said it wouldn’t continue with it if he remained. A representative for the actor said previously that he was seeking unspecified treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The iconic U.S. company raising the stature of corrupt governments around the world
- HQ Trivia co-founder dies apparently of drug overdose, police say
- Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Perversion of Justice: Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break VIEW
Robin Wright, who co-starred as wife to Spacey’s Francis Underwood, will be the focus of the final season. A debut date has yet to be announced.
Further details on the new characters played by Lane and Kinnear weren’t available.