LECANTO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman has been accused of taking methamphetamine and driving a motorized shopping cart through a Wal-Mart while drinking wine and eating sushi and cinnamon rolls.
According to a Citrus County Sheriff’s Office arrest report, security officer Robert Gross observed 25-year-old Josseleen E. Lopez consuming $32.36 worth of food and wine inside the Lecanto store.
Gross says he watched Lopez open some sushi, eat a piece and then put it back on the shelf. He says Lopez did the same thing with a package of mini muffins and cinnamon rolls. He says Lopez also ate most of a rotisserie chicken.
Lopez told authorities she was homeless and hungry and had just injected herself with methamphetamine.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Woman gets pregnant while already pregnant, gives birth to twins conceived 3 weeks apart
- CVS welcomes desperate vaccine hunters looking for second dose
- A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there all along
- J&J COVID vaccine reviewed by EU regulator after blood clots
- Philip, defined by role of husband to British queen, dies
She was arrested on charges of retail petit theft and possession of drug paraphernalia.