HIGHLAND, Calif. (AP) — Deputies in California have used Doritos to lure a pig “the size of a mini horse” back home.
The pig was running around a neighborhood when the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office received the call Saturday.
One of the deputies had Doritos in her lunch bag. Video shows the deputy leaving a trail of the chips, which the pig followed.
Deputies had responded to previous calls about the pig and knew where to take him.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema
He was returned to his pen, and deputies secured the gate.