PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) — The New Hampshire Department of Transportation is going to start work on demolishing a Portsmouth bridge with the goal of replacing it in October.
The Stark Street Bridge over the Route 1 Bypass is scheduled to close on Monday.
A new bridge, associated road work, and new utilities are planned.
The state also plans replacement of the Woodbury Avenue Bridge over the Route 1 Bypass.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events