MAGNOLIA, Del. (AP) — A Delaware woman has been arrested for making meth in the passenger seat of a moving car.
Thirty-year-old Sarah C. Bell is charged with unlawfully operating a clandestine lab. State Police Master Cpl. Michael Austin tells The New Journal of Wilmington that Bell was making “one pot of meth” while 25-year-old Ashley N. Lane drove.
An officer pulled Lane over for failing to signal on Sunday about 2:20 a.m. Austin says the officer learned Lane and Bell had warrants out for their arrest and searched the car. The officer found materials used to manufacture meth, and the one-pot meth lab was confiscated.
Lane was arrested on charges including possession of marijuana and released on bail.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com