FREDERICA, Del. (AP) — Delaware State Police say a second man has been arrested in a home invasion that happened earlier this month.
Police Master Cpl. Melissa Jaffe says in a statement that U.S. Marshals arrested 36-year-old Eric Garrison on Monday. Garrison was charged with several offenses including robbery and three counts of firearm theft following the Jan. 10 Frederica home invasion.
Jaffe says 37-year old Eric Huffstutler was arrested Jan. 15 on several charges also including robbery and gun theft.
Investigators said the 31-year-old homeowner was treated and released from a hospital after one suspect knocked on the door and struck his head with a blunt object. Another suspect went inside and took three guns, ammunition and cash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Rare eagle seen in Maine, wowing birders, might stay a bit
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
Investigators are seeking a possible third suspect. It’s unclear if Garrison and Huffstutler have lawyers.