MILFORD, Del. (AP) — A 20-year-old Delaware man has been charged with drunken driving and forgery.
Milford police said Zachary Baughman was charged after a traffic stop Thursday. They said drug paraphernalia and a fake driver’s license from another state were found during a search.
Charges include driving while under the influence, driving while suspended or revoked, second-degree forgery and possession of drug paraphernalia.
It could not immediately be determined if he has a lawyer.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump says FBI conducted search at his Mar-a-Lago estate
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events