NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) — Authorities have charged a Delaware man following an investigation into several indecent exposure complaints.
New Castle County police say 43-year-old Delancy Smallwood was arrested following the most recent complaint on Saturday, when a woman reported that a man driving a green sedan had asked for her directions and she noticed that he was exposing his genitalia.
Detectives were able to link the incident with two similar incidents reported earlier this month and identified Smallwood as the suspect in all three cases.
Smallwood was charged with three counts of indecent exposure and three counts of lewdness. He was being held in lieu of $4,200 cash bail.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Do rapid COVID tests still work?
- Deer could be a reservoir of old coronavirus variants, study suggests
- Goodbye passport stamps, hello biometrics: Customs is getting faster
- Rep. George Santos is stepping down from committees amid fabrications about his biography
- Video shows mysterious whirlpool spiral flying over Hawaii night sky
It was not immediately clear whether Smallwood has an attorney.