MEXICO CITY (AP) — The death toll from Mexico’s magnitude 7.1 earthquake has risen by two and now stands at 360.
It includes 219 deaths in Mexico City, where 38 buildings collapsed during the temblor.
The rest of the casualties came in five states near the capital.
National Civil Defense chief Luis Felipe Puente reported the new toll Saturday on Twitter.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Clu Gulager, rugged character actor of film and TV, dies at 93
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Flooding washes away Kentucky coal country stalwarts