CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP) — The death of a man reportedly thrown from a vehicle in western Pennsylvania has been ruled a homicide.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Sunday that 27-year-old Ryan Minett died of blunt impact injuries to the head, torso and extremities.
The medical examiner said Minett was thrown from a moving vehicle in Cranberry Township shortly before 4:30 p.m. Friday.
WPXI-TV reported that police received several calls saying a man was dragged about a half-mile by a van during what police described as a domestic dispute.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Bridge collapses, drops city bus into Pittsburgh ravine
No charges have been reported in the case.