BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating the suspicious death of a young man who was found unresponsive at a University of California, Berkeley fraternity house.
Police said authorities were called to the Phi Kappa Phi fraternity building Saturday morning, where they found the man in his early 20s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No further details were released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Can you have alcohol after the COVID vaccine?
- After leading a 153-person hike in the Grand Canyon, a Washington health-care exec faces federal charges
- Mom who gave birth on flight didn't know she was pregnant
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Why the world's most vaccinated country is seeing an unprecedented spike in coronavirus cases