BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating the suspicious death of a young man who was found unresponsive at a University of California, Berkeley fraternity house.
Police said authorities were called to the Phi Kappa Phi fraternity building Saturday morning, where they found the man in his early 20s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No further details were released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Luxury cars, MAGA flags and Facebook invites: How an unknown Idaho family organized the Portland rally that turned deadly
- 2 Louisville officers shot amid Breonna Taylor protests VIEW
- Massive genetic study shows coronavirus mutating and potentially evolving amid rapid U.S. spread
- How to create a pandemic pod for safe social interaction
- US experts vow ‘no cutting corners’ as vaccine tests expand VIEW