BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating the suspicious death of a young man who was found unresponsive at a University of California, Berkeley fraternity house.
Police said authorities were called to the Phi Kappa Phi fraternity building Saturday morning, where they found the man in his early 20s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No further details were released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FBI warned of large-scale nationwide protests by Trump supporters, but they fail to materialize
- Man lived inside Chicago's O’Hare airport for 3 months before detection, prosecutors say
- Trump prepares to offer clemency to more than 100 people in final hours in office
- Misinformation dropped dramatically the week after Twitter banned Trump
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events