BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Police are investigating the suspicious death of a young man who was found unresponsive at a University of California, Berkeley fraternity house.
Police said authorities were called to the Phi Kappa Phi fraternity building Saturday morning, where they found the man in his early 20s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No further details were released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Inside the world of Buy Nothing, where dryer lint is a hot commodity
- Cheney’s consultants are given an ultimatum: Drop her, or be dropped
- ‘Needle spiking’ of women in Britain stirs alarm over new kind of assault
- California travel blogger among 2 killed in Mexico's Tulum