KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida mother says a day care center didn’t have her permission to share a video on social media of her 2-year-old’s terrified reaction to an Easter bunny’s visit.
Cassandra Bryson tells WESH-TV that she signed a waiver that prohibits officials at the Kissimmee day care from taking photos or video of her child.
The video shows someone wearing an Easter bunny costume surprising toddlers at the classroom door. Bryson’s daughter screams in horror, and moves chairs that blocked her path as she tries to walk away.
The day care owner told news outlets that she’s still gathering information about the incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- Sailor in iconic V-J Day Times Square kiss photo dies at 95
The video was featured on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
Bryson says she was hurt because a moment of distress for her daughter is bringing laughter to millions.
Information from: WESH-TV, http://www.wesh.com/index.html