KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida mother says a day care center didn’t have her permission to share a video on social media of her 2-year-old’s terrified reaction to an Easter bunny’s visit.
Cassandra Bryson tells WESH-TV that she signed a waiver that prohibits officials at the Kissimmee day care from taking photos or video of her child.
The video shows someone wearing an Easter bunny costume surprising toddlers at the classroom door. Bryson’s daughter screams in horror, and moves chairs that blocked her path as she tries to walk away.
The day care owner told news outlets that she’s still gathering information about the incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Idaho wildlife official resigns after killing baboon family
- Interrogation gone wrong, rogue killers: What happened to Saudi journalist?
The video was featured on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
Bryson says she was hurt because a moment of distress for her daughter is bringing laughter to millions.
Information from: WESH-TV, http://www.wesh.com/index.html