KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida mother says a day care center didn’t have her permission to share a video on social media of her 2-year-old’s terrified reaction to an Easter bunny’s visit.
Cassandra Bryson tells WESH-TV that she signed a waiver that prohibits officials at the Kissimmee day care from taking photos or video of her child.
The video shows someone wearing an Easter bunny costume surprising toddlers at the classroom door. Bryson’s daughter screams in horror, and moves chairs that blocked her path as she tries to walk away.
The day care owner told news outlets that she’s still gathering information about the incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- 'Dirty deeds': Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gets 3 years in prison
- As probe closes in, Trump distances himself from Cohen
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Amazon executives grilled, jeered at New York City Council hearing
The video was featured on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
Bryson says she was hurt because a moment of distress for her daughter is bringing laughter to millions.
Information from: WESH-TV, http://www.wesh.com/index.html