KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida mother says a day care center didn’t have her permission to share a video on social media of her 2-year-old’s terrified reaction to an Easter bunny’s visit.
Cassandra Bryson tells WESH-TV that she signed a waiver that prohibits officials at the Kissimmee day care from taking photos or video of her child.
The video shows someone wearing an Easter bunny costume surprising toddlers at the classroom door. Bryson’s daughter screams in horror, and moves chairs that blocked her path as she tries to walk away.
The day care owner told news outlets that she’s still gathering information about the incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent
- 'American Taliban' fighter to be released after 17 years VIEW
- Ex-partner of deceased skater Coughlin says she was abused
- Mnuchin says Tubman $20 bill design delayed past 2020
- Trump stalks out on Democrats, demands end of investigations VIEW
The video was featured on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
Bryson says she was hurt because a moment of distress for her daughter is bringing laughter to millions.
Information from: WESH-TV, http://www.wesh.com/index.html