PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire day care center has been removed from “Pokemon Go” after complaining to game’s developers about strangers lurking around the property.
The Portsmouth Herald reports (http://bit.ly/2aYXghm) Little Blessings Child Care Center director Diane Lewis sent a letter to parents and the day care’s two dozen employees explaining that she had seen many random people in the day care’s parking lot and walking the grounds since the game launched last month.
The Portsmouth center appeared as a “gym” in the game. Lewis got in touch with game developer Niantic Labs and had it removed.
She says Little Blessings’ presence in the game was a safety concern and she’s glad it has been dropped.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- As risk of nuclear war grows, study warns even a limited exchange would doom billions
Information from: Portsmouth Herald, http://www.seacoastonline.com