PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Philadelphia dance school hosted a “Daddy-Daughter” ballet class on Valentine’s Day and posted videos of the results that are definitely on pointe.
The Philadelphia Dance Center had students invite their fathers to participate in classes this week.
The center posted videos of the Tuesday lesson on their Facebook page, with graceful daughters leading their dads, some wearing pink tutus and in varying states of physical fitness, in leaps and spins across the floor. One video had been viewed 10 million times by Thursday morning.
Moms were also invited to participate in classes, including a hip-hop class where they appeared to be holding their own alongside their daughters.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’ | National politics
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- Jobs that pay without a B.A.: the most lucrative fields in Washington state
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world