LYNN, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say a Lynn woman is dead and her husband has been charged.
A spokeswoman for the Essex district attorney’s office says the 55-year-old man faces arraignment Monday in Lynn District Court.
Police went to an apartment in the city just before 5 a.m. Monday for a well-being check and found the 47-year-old woman dead from apparent blunt force trauma.
No names were immediately released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
The Daily Item of Lynn reports that there was a homicide at the same apartment building last April.