SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a gun fell out of a customer’s holster at a Cracker Barrel, hit the ground and fired, striking another man in the leg.
Seminole County deputies say the gun’s owner was about to pay for his food when the gun slipped out Sunday.
A single bullet was fired into the other customer’s calf. He was taken to a local hospital with injuries that weren’t considered life-threatening.
Investigators told the Orlando Sentinel (http://goo.gl/gzeVCd ) that no charges are expected to be filed since the gun owner was carrying the firearm legally.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Tesla with 'no one' driving crashes in Texas, killing two people
- COVID once spared the young. Now more are being hospitalized.
- Nevada casinos returning to full capacity this spring
- Walter Mondale, Carter's vice president, dies at 93
- Image of Queen Elizabeth II sitting alone at Philip's funeral breaks hearts around the world
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com/