SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a gun fell out of a customer’s holster at a Cracker Barrel, hit the ground and fired, striking another man in the leg.
Seminole County deputies say the gun’s owner was about to pay for his food when the gun slipped out Sunday.
A single bullet was fired into the other customer’s calf. He was taken to a local hospital with injuries that weren’t considered life-threatening.
Investigators told the Orlando Sentinel (http://goo.gl/gzeVCd ) that no charges are expected to be filed since the gun owner was carrying the firearm legally.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transition begin
- Biden transition gets govt OK after Trump out of options
- Man leaves $3K tip for a beer as restaurant closes for virus
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Pandemic crowds bring ‘Rivergeddon’ to Montana’s famed fishing streams VIEW
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com/