HOUSTON (AP) — Court documents allege that a Houston man fatally cut his children’s throats after his estranged wife dropped them off for a visit.
Sixty-one-year-old Jean Pierre Ndossoka is charged with two counts of capital murder in connection to the deaths of his 8-year-old son and 1-year-old daughter.
Authorities say the children were found dead Saturday on a bed at a Houston apartment complex. The children were identified as Marcel Ndossoka and his sister, Anna-Belle Faith Ndossoka.
Police found Ndossoka the next day in his vehicle in a nearby city, suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Investigators said he was expected to survive.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dog that waited weeks in ruins of California wildfire is reunited with owner WATCH
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Need a transplant? First you'll need to prove you can afford it
- Trump blames lawyer Michael Cohen for hush money 'liability'
Police say Ndossoka’s estranged wife told investigators that after she dropped the children off, Ndossoka called her saying he’d killed them. She later found them dead and called police.