MANY, La. (AP) — Authorities have recovered the bodies of a Texas couple killed in a helicopter crash in Louisiana.
Desoto Parish Chief Deputy Coroner Billy Locke on Thursday identified the two victims as the plane’s owner, 54-year-old Terry Glenn Bailey, and his 57-year-old wife, Pamela Jo.
The Federal Aviation Administration said the helicopter had departed Shreveport Downtown Airport and was headed to Center, Texas, when it crashed early Wednesday on the south side of Wallace Lake in DeSoto Parish.
Terry Bailey owned High Roller Wells LLC in Center, Texas. The company provides water disposal and hauling services for oil and gas companies.
Most Read Stories
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year
National Transportation Safety Board spokesman Terry Williams told The Times (http://bit.ly/2lePiGg ) that a preliminary accident report will be issued within 10 days of the crash.
Information from: The Times, http://www.shreveporttimes.com