ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Tennessee couple plans to visit six Disney parks on two U.S. coasts in one day.
Heather and Clark Ensminger on Wednesday plan to visit Disney World’s four theme parks in Florida, hop a cross-country plane and end the night at Disney’s two California parks.
The couple from Kingsport, Tennessee, will be armed with a spreadsheet showing what time they need to be at each park.
In Florida, they plan to have breakfast at Disney’s Hollywood Studios before walking over to Epcot. From there, they will go to the Magic Kingdom and have lunch at Animal Kingdom.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
They have a direct flight from Orlando to Los Angeles at 4:30 p.m.
They plan to be at California Adventure by 8 p.m. local time and Disneyland before it closes at midnight.