LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Authorities say an infant’s body was found on a Kentucky road.
Lexington police responded to a report of a dead baby in a neighborhood road early Sunday morning. Fayette County Coroner Gary Ginn told news outlets that the baby appeared to be a newborn and was not delivered at a hospital.
Ginn said a passer-by found the baby.
The coroner’s office is handling the investigation.
Most Read Stories
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
- Take it from me, WSU athlete's death is a reminder that help is available | Matt Calkins
- Apple banks on tax break to build another campus, create 20,000 jobs
- Police investigate reported gang rape of teen in Ballard park
- Is Seattle’s homeless crisis the worst in the country?
Further details have not been released.