PUEBLO, Colo. (AP) — Authorities have identified the woman who died in a Pueblo house fire.
The Pueblo Chieftain reports that 55-year-old Vickie Failing has been identified as the victim of the Tuesday evening fire.
Pueblo Police Department spokesman Kenny Rider says investigators found no signs of foul play and don’t believe the fire had been intentionally set.
Fire Chief Shawn Shelton says the home had been completely engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. He says a dog was rescued and Failing was found dead in the home’s living room.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Obama delivers veiled rebuke to Trump in Mandela address WATCH
Pueblo Fire Department spokesman Erik Duran says that the department has concluded its investigation but is still compiling its final report.
Information from: The Pueblo Chieftain, http://www.chieftain.com