PUEBLO, Colo. (AP) — Authorities have identified the woman who died in a Pueblo house fire.
The Pueblo Chieftain reports that 55-year-old Vickie Failing has been identified as the victim of the Tuesday evening fire.
Pueblo Police Department spokesman Kenny Rider says investigators found no signs of foul play and don’t believe the fire had been intentionally set.
Fire Chief Shawn Shelton says the home had been completely engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. He says a dog was rescued and Failing was found dead in the home’s living room.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
Pueblo Fire Department spokesman Erik Duran says that the department has concluded its investigation but is still compiling its final report.
Information from: The Pueblo Chieftain, http://www.chieftain.com