PUEBLO, Colo. (AP) — Authorities have identified the woman who died in a Pueblo house fire.
The Pueblo Chieftain reports that 55-year-old Vickie Failing has been identified as the victim of the Tuesday evening fire.
Pueblo Police Department spokesman Kenny Rider says investigators found no signs of foul play and don’t believe the fire had been intentionally set.
Fire Chief Shawn Shelton says the home had been completely engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. He says a dog was rescued and Failing was found dead in the home’s living room.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor WATCH
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- A surgeon, who was a 'Bachelor of the Year' and reality TV-show date, is accused of drugging, raping women
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
Pueblo Fire Department spokesman Erik Duran says that the department has concluded its investigation but is still compiling its final report.
Information from: The Pueblo Chieftain, http://www.chieftain.com