PUEBLO, Colo. (AP) — Authorities have identified the woman who died in a Pueblo house fire.
The Pueblo Chieftain reports that 55-year-old Vickie Failing has been identified as the victim of the Tuesday evening fire.
Pueblo Police Department spokesman Kenny Rider says investigators found no signs of foul play and don’t believe the fire had been intentionally set.
Fire Chief Shawn Shelton says the home had been completely engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. He says a dog was rescued and Failing was found dead in the home’s living room.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Guard troops search for more wildfire victims; 56 dead WATCH
- Shot in the neck at 17, this is the trauma surgeon now leading doctors against gun violence and NRA
- Migrant caravan groups arrive by hundreds at US border VIEW
Pueblo Fire Department spokesman Erik Duran says that the department has concluded its investigation but is still compiling its final report.
Information from: The Pueblo Chieftain, http://www.chieftain.com