BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The Ada County Coroner’s office has identified the Nampa man who died in an industrial accident in Boise, Idaho.
According to the coroner on Friday, 65-year-old Antonio Barroso Garcia died due to blunt force trauma of the head and neck.
Police say Garcia was killed on Wednesday when a heavy load lift by a tractor fell on him at the former Hewlett-Packard campus in Boise, according to officials. Garcia, who is believed to be a landscaper and contractor, died at the scene.
State officials bought the campus last year and have since undertaken several remodeling projects on many of the campus’ buildings.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Marin, once known for vaccine skeptics, now tells them ‘you’re not welcome’
- Supreme Court rejects bump stock ban cases
- U.S. Supreme Court takes on Clean Water Act in Idaho couple's case
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- His mom's house flooded during Ian. He swam a half-mile to save her