SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A female construction worker has been hospitalized in a fall at a construction site in downtown Salt Lake City.
KUTV reports the woman was working on scaffolding on an apartment building near 150 North and 400 West when she fell between 20 and 40 feet (6 and 12 meters) to the ground Wednesday afternoon.
She was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Murray at about 4 p.m.
The woman’s name has not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Author Salman Rushdie stabbed on lecture stage in New York
- A child abductee's journey back
- FBI seized top secret documents in Trump estate search
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Salt Lake City fire officials say they don’t know the extent of her injuries.
Information from: KUTV-TV, http://www.kutv.com/