GALLATIN, Tenn. (AP) — A construction worker has died in an accident at Tennessee college.
WKRN-TV reports that Gallatin police said a contract worker was repairing a water line at Welch College when a trench collapsed and the worker became trapped underground Friday afternoon.
The worker’s name has not been released.
Police are investigating. The Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration says it has been notified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events