BROOKLYN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut state trooper has had his police powers suspended after being charged with driving under the influence on New Year’s Day.
State police said Thursday that 47-year-old Trooper Patrick Dragon was arrested Jan. 1 in Brooklyn.
They say he failed a sobriety test after he was found sleeping in a vehicle with the engine running and loud music playing. He was off duty at the time.
Police say he has been working in an administrative capacity since his arrest.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
A number for a Patrick Dragon in Brooklyn went unanswered Friday and it was not immediately clear if he has a lawyer.