MINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) — A confused motorist has driven onto a train platform in suburban New York.
Newsday reports that a gray sedan was driven onto the westbound Long Island Rail Road platform in Mineola at about 5 p.m. Saturday.
The car’s front wheels ended up dangling over the tracks.
Train service was briefly disrupted while police hauled the car away. The driver was not injured.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Species battle pits protected sea lions against fragile fish VIEW
- Hundreds of dead cattle lead to California rancher's arrest
- Austin bombing suspect had list of future targets
- Donald Trump Jr.’s wife reportedly found ‘sexy texts’ from Aubrey O’Day while he was in the shower
- Former Playboy model says Trump tried to pay her after sex
The LIRR says there was no damage to the platform.
No details about the errant driver were immediately available.
Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com