MINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) — A confused motorist has driven onto a train platform in suburban New York.
Newsday reports that a gray sedan was driven onto the westbound Long Island Rail Road platform in Mineola at about 5 p.m. Saturday.
The car’s front wheels ended up dangling over the tracks.
Train service was briefly disrupted while police hauled the car away. The driver was not injured.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Sen. Warren: DNA test shows I have Native American heritage
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
- Alec Baldwin urges 'overthrow' of Trump government via voting
- 'I shot a whole family of baboons': Idaho Fish and Game official faces fury after Africa trophy hunting boasts
The LIRR says there was no damage to the platform.
No details about the errant driver were immediately available.
Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com