MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) — A concert is set in South Carolina next month to raise money for Hurricane Florence victims.
The 10-hour Hurricane Florence Benefit Concert is set Nov. 11 at the TicketReturn.com Field, home of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans minor league baseball team.
Performers scheduled to appear include Michael Ray, Carly Pearce, Love & Theft and the Davisson Brothers Band.
Randy Houser had also been on the schedule, but he tweeted that there had been a “mix up” and he can’t attend.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- It’s massive. It’s Trumpian. And now it’s mysteriously missing
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Tourism agency apologizes after sexualizing Canadian city's name WATCH
- Former TV star, now a chicken 'rescuer,' found not guilty of Foster Farms theft
The concert is being organized by The City of Myrtle Beach, Visit Myrtle Beach and others.
From staging to lighting, from artists to venue, most labor and services will be donated to maximize money for relief.
The money will be used to help storm victims in Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Georgetown, Horry, Marlboro and Marion counties.