MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) — A California-based educational technology firm is planning to hire more than 300 employees in South Carolina and make a capital investment of $1.4 million over the next five years.
News outlets report the Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation announced Monday that Greenwood Hall plans to establish operations in Horry County.
According to a press release, the company provides contact management solutions for education institutions, major non-profit agencies, and consumer brands. The company’s services include enrollment management solutions and new student recruitment.
Greenwood Hall will hire customer service representatives, supervisory staff, support services and management. The company is partnering with SC Works to hold a job fair on Oct. 31 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At least 13 people arrested at Portland, Oregon, protest VIEW
- 'CBS Evening News' anchor Norah O'Donnell caught on hot mic during Plácido Domingo segment saying 'Sounds like somebody else here'
- Woman thought she had kidney stones, gave birth to triplets
- 2 Blue Angels planes touch during midair practice run
- In economic warning signals, Trump sees signs of a conspiracy