MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) — A California-based educational technology firm is planning to hire more than 300 employees in South Carolina and make a capital investment of $1.4 million over the next five years.
News outlets report the Myrtle Beach Regional Economic Development Corporation announced Monday that Greenwood Hall plans to establish operations in Horry County.
According to a press release, the company provides contact management solutions for education institutions, major non-profit agencies, and consumer brands. The company’s services include enrollment management solutions and new student recruitment.
Greenwood Hall will hire customer service representatives, supervisory staff, support services and management. The company is partnering with SC Works to hold a job fair on Oct. 31 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- In push for 2020 election security, Homeland chief was warned: Don’t tell Trump
- Navy SEALs were warned against reporting their chief for war crimes
- Man angry about virginity pleads guilty to threatening women
- Biden launches 2020 bid warning 'soul' of America at stake VIEW