WELLESLEY, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts commuter train has struck and killed a man trespassing on tracks.
Massachusetts Bay Transit Association police say the male victim was struck on the rails near Wellesley Square Station around 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The victim, whose name has not been released, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The train on the inbound side of the Worcester Line has been terminated, and delays are expected throughout the evening.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- What we know about the Covenant school shooting in Nashville WATCH
- Japanese student goes to graduation dressed like Zelenskyy
- Police: Nashville shooter fired indiscriminately at victims WATCH
- Survivor of Highland Park gunfire crashes Nashville shooting news conference
- Probiotic supplements may do the opposite of boosting your gut health
Transit police and the Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office are investigating and say foul play is not suspected.