DENVER (AP) — A man suspected of driving under the influence and causing a seven-vehicle crash in suburban Denver that killed three people has died.
The Denver Post reports https://goo.gl/b57XYH 43-year-old Christopher Farr, of Arvada, died at a hospital Wednesday. Investigators say he crashed his SUV into a pickup in Arvada on Sunday night.
After the initial crash, the SUV collided head-on with a vehicle driven by 73-year-old Judith Peterson. Peterson and her 79-year-old husband Alan died at the scene.
Also killed was 59-year-old Lorene Hicks, a passenger on a motorcycle that was involved in the crash.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com