DENVER (AP) — Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is getting married.
Spokeswoman Kathy Green said Tuesday that Hickenlooper and girlfriend Robin Pringle became engaged over the holidays.
The 37-year-old Pringle is the vice president of corporate development for Liberty Media Corp. in Englewood.
The Denver Post reports that the two have been dating for more than a year.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Luxury cars, MAGA flags and Facebook invites: How an unknown Idaho family organized the Portland rally that turned deadly
- 2 Louisville officers shot amid Breonna Taylor protests VIEW
- Despite Trump attacks, both parties vow orderly election WATCH
- Massive genetic study shows coronavirus mutating and potentially evolving amid rapid U.S. spread
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
The 63-year-old governor was previously married to author Helen Thorpe. They separated in 2012 and have remained friends.
No wedding date has been set.