DENVER (AP) — Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is getting married.
Spokeswoman Kathy Green said Tuesday that Hickenlooper and girlfriend Robin Pringle became engaged over the holidays.
The 37-year-old Pringle is the vice president of corporate development for Liberty Media Corp. in Englewood.
The Denver Post reports that the two have been dating for more than a year.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Biden splits from Trudeau, extending travel curbs at U.S.-Canada land border
- 16 days to die at Pearl Harbor: Families weren't told about sailors trapped inside sunken battleship
- Trans model makes Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover history: 'If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else'
- A Grizzly Bear Terrorized a Man for Days in Alaska. The Coast Guard Saw His SOS.
- Should vaccinated people start wearing masks again?
The 63-year-old governor was previously married to author Helen Thorpe. They separated in 2012 and have remained friends.
No wedding date has been set.