PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — A Colorado brewery has a new beer in honor of Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins and Alaska Republican Sen. Lisa Ann Murkowski.
Lady Justice Brewing says their Collins and Murkowski beer is for the duo “standing their ground and demanding the best for their country.”
The brewery says the 7.1 percent alcohol by volume beer is a chocolate stout aged on maple wood. Maine residents interested in trying the beer would have to book a trip, as it is only distributed in Colorado.
Collins says in a Facebook post that she appreciates the brewery’s recognition of her and Murkowski’s work to “craft commonsense legislation.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department
She says she plans to continue to push Congress to “advance good public policy that benefits all Americans.”