MILWAUKEE (AP) — Authorities say the bitter cold may be to blame for a man’s death in Milwaukee.
According to the Milwaukee County medical examiner’s office, the man’s body was found inside a vehicle behind a home.
The death was reported Sunday afternoon. An autopsy was planned.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the medical examiner’s office says the cold weather is suspected in the death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 'Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Inside the extreme effort to punish women for abortion