POST FALLS, Idaho — Northern Idaho authorities say the CEO of the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel has been arrested following an attack on his brother, the former Coeur d’Alene tribal police chief.
The Spokesman-Review reports that Francis SiJohn was taken into custody at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday near Post Falls on suspicion of misdemeanor battery.
Post Falls police say the arrest followed an argument in Spokane, Washington, where Francis SiJohn and his brother, Cody SiJohn, were having drinks.
Police say that 40-year-old Cody SiJohn returned to Post Falls and a short time later 50-year-old Francis SiJohn and a boy beat Cody SiJohn outside his home.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Several powerful earthquakes strike off the shore of Canada
- Leaked video shows Khashoggi 'body double' after killing VIEW
- Trump administration eyes defining transgender out of existence
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Judge: Michael Avenatti must pay $4.85M in ex-lawyer's suit
Francis SiJohn was arrested a short time later and bonded out of the Kootenai County Jail.
He didn’t return a call from The Associated Press left at his workplace on Thursday.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com