POST FALLS, Idaho — Northern Idaho authorities say the CEO of the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel has been arrested following an attack on his brother, the former Coeur d’Alene tribal police chief.
The Spokesman-Review reports that Francis SiJohn was taken into custody at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday near Post Falls on suspicion of misdemeanor battery.
Post Falls police say the arrest followed an argument in Spokane, Washington, where Francis SiJohn and his brother, Cody SiJohn, were having drinks.
Police say that 40-year-old Cody SiJohn returned to Post Falls and a short time later 50-year-old Francis SiJohn and a boy beat Cody SiJohn outside his home.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Species battle pits protected sea lions against fragile fish VIEW
- Austin bombing suspect had list of future targets
- Hundreds of dead cattle lead to California rancher's arrest
- Donald Trump Jr.’s wife reportedly found ‘sexy texts’ from Aubrey O’Day while he was in the shower
- Congress passes $1.3 trillion budget with little time to spare
Francis SiJohn was arrested a short time later and bonded out of the Kootenai County Jail.
He didn’t return a call from The Associated Press left at his workplace on Thursday.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com