POST FALLS, Idaho — Northern Idaho authorities say the CEO of the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel has been arrested following an attack on his brother, the former Coeur d’Alene tribal police chief.
The Spokesman-Review reports that Francis SiJohn was taken into custody at 2:30 a.m. Tuesday near Post Falls on suspicion of misdemeanor battery.
Post Falls police say the arrest followed an argument in Spokane, Washington, where Francis SiJohn and his brother, Cody SiJohn, were having drinks.
Police say that 40-year-old Cody SiJohn returned to Post Falls and a short time later 50-year-old Francis SiJohn and a boy beat Cody SiJohn outside his home.
Most Read Stories
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year
Francis SiJohn was arrested a short time later and bonded out of the Kootenai County Jail.
He didn’t return a call from The Associated Press left at his workplace on Thursday.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com