BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland lottery officials say the clock is ticking for three Powerball players to claim their $50,000 prizes.
Officials say winning tickets from drawings on Aug. 5, Aug. 12 and Aug. 19 of last year have yet to be claimed.
Players have 182 days from the day of the drawing to claim their prizes, meaning the winning tickets will all expire by mid-February.
The tickets were sold at Glen Burnie Mobil in Glen Burnie, a Wegman’s grocery store in Frederick, and a Giant grocery store in Catonsville.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Justice Department releases secret surveillance documents of ex-Trump aide