BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland lottery officials say the clock is ticking for three Powerball players to claim their $50,000 prizes.
Officials say winning tickets from drawings on Aug. 5, Aug. 12 and Aug. 19 of last year have yet to be claimed.
Players have 182 days from the day of the drawing to claim their prizes, meaning the winning tickets will all expire by mid-February.
The tickets were sold at Glen Burnie Mobil in Glen Burnie, a Wegman’s grocery store in Frederick, and a Giant grocery store in Catonsville.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’