BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland lottery officials say the clock is ticking for three Powerball players to claim their $50,000 prizes.
Officials say winning tickets from drawings on Aug. 5, Aug. 12 and Aug. 19 of last year have yet to be claimed.
Players have 182 days from the day of the drawing to claim their prizes, meaning the winning tickets will all expire by mid-February.
The tickets were sold at Glen Burnie Mobil in Glen Burnie, a Wegman’s grocery store in Frederick, and a Giant grocery store in Catonsville.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH