BALTIMORE (AP) — Maryland lottery officials say the clock is ticking for three Powerball players to claim their $50,000 prizes.
Officials say winning tickets from drawings on Aug. 5, Aug. 12 and Aug. 19 of last year have yet to be claimed.
Players have 182 days from the day of the drawing to claim their prizes, meaning the winning tickets will all expire by mid-February.
The tickets were sold at Glen Burnie Mobil in Glen Burnie, a Wegman’s grocery store in Frederick, and a Giant grocery store in Catonsville.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- Police think Alexa may have witnessed a double slaying — now they want Amazon to turn her over