ATLANTA (AP) — Police in Georgia say someone opened fire during a child’s birthday party, wounding a 3-year-old boy, a 5-year-old girl and an adult.
WSB-TV reports (http://2wsb.tv/2oblG1c ) that the shooting happened in the College Park area, just southwest of Atlanta, on Thursday evening.
Fulton County police say the children were playing in a bounce house when the shots were fired.
Deanna Titus tells WSB that her grandson was shot in the back.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars, Huskies to band together VIEW
Conditions of the injured people were not immediately known.
The television station reports that investigators found at least 40 shell casings, and that unknown people in a vehicle were seen leaving the scene.
No arrests have been made.