DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — A Chicago man accused of shooting into a Dubuque nightclub has pleaded not guilty.
The Dubuque Telegraph Herald reports that 32-year-old Ricardo Sanchez has filed a written plea to charges of theft, going armed with intent and of intimidation with a dangerous weapon.
Police say Sanchez fired repeatedly into Club Rise in Dubuque about 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 27. The club was closed but four employees were inside. None was hit.
Police say Sanchez is a music promoter who had a dispute with Club Rise over payments for a concert.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Obama delivers veiled rebuke to Trump in Mandela address WATCH
Information from: Telegraph Herald, http://www.thonline.com