DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — A Chicago man accused of shooting into a Dubuque nightclub has pleaded not guilty.
The Dubuque Telegraph Herald reports that 32-year-old Ricardo Sanchez has filed a written plea to charges of theft, going armed with intent and of intimidation with a dangerous weapon.
Police say Sanchez fired repeatedly into Club Rise in Dubuque about 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 27. The club was closed but four employees were inside. None was hit.
Police say Sanchez is a music promoter who had a dispute with Club Rise over payments for a concert.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor WATCH
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- A surgeon, who was a 'Bachelor of the Year' and reality TV-show date, is accused of drugging, raping women
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says
Information from: Telegraph Herald, http://www.thonline.com