DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) — A Chicago man accused of shooting into a Dubuque nightclub has pleaded not guilty.
The Dubuque Telegraph Herald reports that 32-year-old Ricardo Sanchez has filed a written plea to charges of theft, going armed with intent and of intimidation with a dangerous weapon.
Police say Sanchez fired repeatedly into Club Rise in Dubuque about 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 27. The club was closed but four employees were inside. None was hit.
Police say Sanchez is a music promoter who had a dispute with Club Rise over payments for a concert.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
Information from: Telegraph Herald, http://www.thonline.com