CINCINNATI (AP) — Cincinnati is getting the Wookiee treatment this fall.
Peter Mayhew, who played Chewbacca in the “Star Wars” series, will be at the Cincinnati Comic Expo taking place Sept. 14-16.
At 7 feet, 2 inches, the actor towered over other characters as Han Solo’s co-pilot in the first film “Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.”
The 74-year-old retired from the role after “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” which premiered in 2015.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Trump escalates attacks on McConnell with 'DEATH WISH' post
- Key Largo is so flooded that crocodiles are swimming in the streets
- Russia withdraws troops after Ukraine encircles key city
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
This will be his second appearance at the expo.