NOBLESVILLE, Ind. (AP) — Investigators have determined that the Christmas Day shooting deaths of three people at a suburban Indianapolis home were a double murder-suicide.
The Hamilton County sheriff said Wednesday that investigators might never know what caused 48-year-old Todd Moon to shoot his parents, 84-year-old Donald Moon and 81-year-old Joyce Moon.
Sheriff Mark Bowen said Todd Moon was living with his 8-year-old twin children at his parents’ home near Noblesville. Moon had called a family member to pick up the children Monday afternoon, and that family member told police that he was arguing with his mother. Moon got a handgun and shot his parents before shooting himself in the head.
Bowen says investigators found no previous police calls for violence at the home.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- To catch a snake: Largest python found in Everglades signals a threat
- GOP lawmaker calls Roe ruling 'victory for white life' as Trump rally cheers
- Kavanaugh gave private assurances. Collins says he ‘misled’ her
- 'Mitt Romney Republican' is now a potent GOP primary attack
- Officer suspended for off-duty actions at abortion protest
The department says the children are with family members.